Monday, November 17, 2008

A Letter

Dear City of Saint Paul,

Hi! So, it's starting to be winter around here again. I'm sure you've noticed what with the flurries and feezing rain and all. Um . . . so . . . not to be picky, but would it be too much to ask that you sand/salt the roads in the more "urban" areas of the city? I do enjoy the snowy weather, but much more so appreciate being able to stop my car from sliding through major intersections. I'd like to live at least until Christmas so I can give out all of these gifts I've been working on. Thanks!

P.S. Um . . . So, street sweeping? Are we not doing that in every neighborhood this year? Because, yeah, I've seen you guys out, just not near me. I have some leaf goo all over my street that I would love to see gone before it gets too snowy. Thanks!

No comments: