Here is the list:
NOTE: If you are related to me (although, I'm pretty sure none of you know about this blog), you'd better turn back now or risk not being properly surprised when you open your gifts.
- 1 Clapotis in Malabrigo worsted for my sister
- 1 Clapotis in a really nice, locally dyed lace weight for my sister-in-law
- 1 Feather and Fan (local yarn store pattern nor on Ravely - sorry!) scarf for my mother in Malabrigo lace weight
- 1 pair Dashing for my brother in Cascade 220
- same for my brother-in-law
- Attempt number 2 on a Turn a Square hat for my father (he has a really big head)
- 1 Christmas stocking for my brand new baby nephew (pattern to be determined)
What are you working on?